The Cisco Loboes looked to continue their perfect district record when they hosted the Hamilton Bulldogs last Friday evening (January 25). The Loboes had no trouble scoring on the Bulldogs,
Last Tuesday, January 22, the Cisco Lady Loboes traveled down Highway 183 to Early High School to take on the Lady Longhorns. The Lady Loboes used a 25-5 first quarter
The Cisco Lady Loboes looked to continue their perfect district record when they hosted the Hamilton Lady Bulldogs this past Friday evening at the Ray Saunders Gym. Four Lady Loboes
Jesenia Rodriguez (22) gets over the Lady Cardinal defender for a lay-up in Gorman’s district battle with Lingleville last week in Gorman.
LEFT - Avery Lewis (left) goes up strong and grabs the offensive rebound over the Lady Horn last Tuesday evening in Early.
RIGHT - Stanley Callahan
(30) has an open look at a 3-pointer in the fourth quarter of Cisco’s win over the Early Longhorns last Tuesday in Early.
BOTTOM - Caden Burleson
(23) uses his body to shield the ball from the Longhorn defender and score 2 points in the second half of Cisco’s win over the Early Longhorns.
LEFT - Savannah Dycus (30) muscles her way to an easy lay-up in the second half of the Lady Loboes’ win over the Lady Horns.
RIGHT - Nate Hanzelka (11) returned from an injury last week in Cisco’s game against Early. He had a open look at the basket late in the game last Tuesday evening.
LEFT - Makenzie Gayle (21) knocks down a 15-foot jump shot for the Lady Loboes in their win last Tuesday evening over Early in Early.
LEFT - Isaiah Hernandez (1) leads the offense from the top of the circle against the Coleman Bluecats in Coleman last Tuesday evening.
RIGHT - Maggie Morton (14) and Bailey Browning
(25) have their hands ‘staight up,’ playing good defense against the Hamilton offensive player last Tuesday in Eastland.
RIGHT - Jaeley May
(5) goes up strong along the baseline against Hamilton last Tuesday and is fouled during the shot.
LEFT - Luke Tinkle (right) battles for the loose ball with the Coleman defender and forces a ‘jump ball’ in the first half of Eastland’s game with the Bluecats last Tuesday..jpg
LEFT - April Hobbs
(3) returned from injury last Tuesday and helped lead the offensive attack for the Lady Mavs against Hamilton in Eastland.
After the girls’ inspired victory over the Maidens, the Cisco Loboes came out Friday evening and finished the ‘double-rout’ with a 93-40 victory over the Comanche Indians. The Loboes scored